Friday, February 1, 2013

A one month commitment to myself

It's now safe to talk about New Year's resolutions because it's February. December and January drive us to making wild promises to ourselves and others. Whether it's working out, eating well, polishing our resume, finally planning for something that you've talked about for years, or just a promise to do SOMETHING.

I decided to make a resolution to commit to writing one blog post per day.  I didn't think I had the stamina to come up with 30 daily posts.  But I might be able to pull off 28 days.

So I waited until February to start a new habit that I only have to do 28 times.

I'll not post drivel and will do my best to post things that I think have value to others.

By the way, Doing Good is a term that describes the work that Non Profit and Social Benefit Organizations do.  It also applies to individuals who try to be helpful to others.

Doing Better at Doing Good is an expression I've used for years to describe the work of helping non profits get better at their core function: Helping others and Just Doing Good.

I hope you'll find the things I post and the links I include to be helpful for you and help you do better at doing good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think about this post and add your thoughts on helping people, organizations, and movements get better at doing good.